Have you got a stunning TCB-related image on your phone or camera captured on site? Enter our 2019 photography competition for the chance to win a £100 prize.
Open to all steel erectors and site personnel, the 2019 TCB photography competition has been launched to capture the best images of our products from around the world.
Any Tension Control Bolt related photo can be submitted for the competition. This includes images of the steel structures erected with TCBs, images of bolts during installation and also our shear wrenches.
How To Enter
Please submit your photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each entrant can submit an unlimited number of photos for the competition.
Please submit images with a brief description of the photo, i.e. where and when it was taken. Please also include your name, company and a contact number so we can let you know if you are a winner.
Deadline for entries is Thursday 31st October, and the winner will be announced early in November 2019.
The winning photographer selected by Tension Control Bolts Ltd will receive a £100 cash prize.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry to the competition, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The photographer retains full rights to any images submitted to the competition.
- Each entry must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- Each entrant must either be the sole owner of the copyright to any image submitted.
- By entering the competition, each entrant grants to TCB a non-exclusive, royalty-free, and perpetual licence to reproduce and publish their image(s) in all media, including but not limited to all uses in the context of:
- Inclusion within related websites and social media.
- Inclusion in promotional, press and marketing materials.
If you have any queries regarding the competition, please contact email@example.com