Managing Director of TCB Tim Stokes gave an interactive seminar on high strength bolting to the Hong Kong Clerk of Works Annual Forum at the Four Seasons Hotel in Central.
To support TCB installation Tension Control Bolts Ltd provide a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) accredited seminar to introduce and demonstrate the advantages of Tension Control Bolts to engineers, contract managers and project managers. The seminar covers high strength bolting, our shear wrench installation tools, and our environmentally friendly coating Greenkote®.
Flagship projects for which Tension Control Bolts Ltd have supplied 10.9 bolts to Hong Kong include:
- Extension of Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
- West Kowloon District Museum Plus – M+
- China Resources Building
- West Kowloon Terminus Station South WKCD,
- Macau Project – LISBOA
- XIQU Centre
- Midfield Concourse Works
- Lantern Wonderland Geodesic Dome
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Tamar Development Project
- Renovation of Pacific Place Mall
The TCB range of products are available in Hong Kong through our distributor J.A.M. International. For more information please visit J.A.M.