Tension Control Bolts Ltd will be exhibiting at the Bridges 2023 conference and exhibition, which takes place at the Coventry Building Society Arena from Wednesday 8th to Thursday 9th March.
Please come and join us on stand number C01.
The annual Bridges conference and exhibition is the leading event for bridge owners and operators in the UK.
- Learn more about how key bridge projects have been planned, designed, implemented and maintained. A wide range of speakers will discuss the latest thinking and consider the strategic trends, challenges, regulations, and best practice. Successful and practical case studies will also be presented.
- Review the new Highways Code of Practice for well-maintained highway infrastructure and learn how it will impact the way you work as a bridge manager or engineer.
- Learn how to make a success of highway structures asset management using current examples of best practice.
- Listen to talks from internationally renowned bridge engineers discussing state of the art design and construction of bridges large and small.
- Find out how digital manufacturing techniques are set to revolutionize bridge construction and management.
Click here to visit the Bridges 2023 website for more information and to register your place.